There’s things I like and things I don’t like about the Fat Loss Factor diet so I’ll lay them out early on in this review so you can decide whether it sounds right for you.
In This Fat Loss Factor Review:
The Pros and Cons of the Fat Loss Factor What’s in the Fat Loss Factor Program? Is the Fat Loss Factor Maintainable? A Better Weight Loss Program? The Pros and Cons of the Fat Loss Factor
- A focus on cleansing your liver and detoxifying your body in the first two weeks to accelerate weight loss and improve your health in general. - It’s comprehensive, detailed and customizable, with meal planning, specific weight loss strategies, different levels of workout routines and many varied weight loss recipes. - Fat loss factor reviews why stress is such an important component of weight gain and offers many solutions. - The program doesn’t waste time with ineffective exercises and highlights high intensity interval training, the most effective kind of exercise for losing weight. - Full 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- This is a diet and the first two weeks at least are relatively limiting. It may well be the type of foods that many people need to be eating, but if a person has underlying emotional or hormonal survival programs operating, adhering to this type of diet without dealing with them first could be difficult.
- At the advanced level, the Master Cleanse liquid diet (with maple syrup as one of the ingredients) is often reported as inferior to fresh vegetable juices on health forums. I’d suggest considering vegetable juice instead if you have trouble with the Master Cleanse diet.
- Depending on where you live, it may be difficult to source the natural and organic foods needed for your initial two-week cleanse. Online deliveries of organic produce can be a good option in this case.
What’s in the Fat Loss Factor Program?
- The main Fat Loss Factor course e-book. - The Master Cleanse videos. - 90 days of fat burning recipes. - The Fat Loss Factor grocery list. - Beginner, intermediate and advanced workout plans. - Fat Loss Factor exercise logs and measurement forms. - A weight loss goal setting guide.
Special software that finds healthier options for eating out at over 90 popular restaurant chains.All in all, it’s a fairly comprehensive list of extras. The recipes in particular look very good. If you can commit to eating this way on the program there’s certainly a lot of new meals to try.Is the Fat Loss Factor Maintainable?This is the big question I would have about the program. While following it properly will be likely to bring good results, you’d need a strong resolve, especially during the first two weeks.Longer-term weight loss programs based around healthy protein sources and lots of vegetables, while ditching fattening grains, seems an easier proposition as there’s less much chance of cravings.I have to wonder whether the strictness of the first two weeks might lead to a lot of people failing before they even get started. However, if your dedicated, you won't have a problem with this method.